Blind Kid Runs Into a Bigfoot


From PacWest Bigfoot: 

I believe in the species commonly known as Big Foot or, as the natives call them, the Hairy Man. These names are a bit miss leading for the simple fact they make it sound as if there is only one creature traveling the world being spotted but, the truth is, they live in tribes. I don't know how I know this but, it sits in my brain and grows stronger and stronger as I talk to other people who've been witness to the hairy people. I've had several experiences up here in the pacific northwest and I believe that humans aren't at the top of the food chain like history would like us to buy into.

Comments

  1. HAPPINESS IS A BIG FAT STIFF UP THE JACKSEY'

    MMC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can certainly vouch for that...and there`s always such a hot creamy reward.

      Joe

      Delete
    2. Poor MMC He's so GHEY!!

      HAW haw

      Delete
  2. I guess to see bigfoot blind is what ya gotta be.

    He ain`t real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story