These art and depictions of bigfoot are hysterical! Part 4 [Guest Post]


Editor's Note: This is a guest post by BFE reader Bill W.

Curiosity.That insatiable need to “know”.The Wonder of it all.Space.The Final Frontier!NO, PEOPLE. Bigfoot DOES NOT TRAVEL IN SPACE OR THROUGH DIMENSIONS>WTF are you smoking?Inhalants?

I think we’re talking about a flesh and blood creature,so closely related to ourselves we don’t recognize it.The Neanderthal Predation Theory.Hmmm. Terrible blood-thirsty Neanderthal hunting us to the verge...

then we heroically lean to turn the tables and we hunt them to near extinction? Mmmmm...maybe.Maybe the other way around?One thing I do like in his work is the body shape and skull comparisons done between Patty/Neanderthal/ Human.The big eye sockets and long arms would indicate nocturnal adaptations.....and the fact that Neanderthal may have had a full coat of hair....I think we’re looking at Pliocene Man.

Maybe the bigger Paranthropus, the –Meganthopus(Java Man)- is another possibility.Whatever he is,he breeds and survives in the most remote regions . He stay apart.He may be curious about us,too.

If there was a war between tribes,far back in time,and we (obviously) were the winners...horrible savages that we are....then I think I’d avoid us like the Plague.Even though I want to know the answer to the riddle and the mystery to be solved,I don’t think it’s gonna end well for Sasquatch.Like the comic says ,will Sasquatch survive Civilization?

I hope you enjoyed the comic,and my take on Bigfoot.He’s as real as you or I,I swear it.I hope to see one someday.Now ,THAT, would really be something.

Thanks.
Bill

Click image to enlarge

Comments

  1. I just wanted to thank Shawn and the folks who run the blog for giving me the chance to share my thoughts on the subject.Hope you guys enjoyed the comic.


    Bill W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great stuff buddy!! Really enjoy it! Keep it coming!!!

      Delete
    2. Joe, how do you decide under which account to post? Do you spin a big wheel or just go with your gut?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story