Michael Merchant Is Getting Closer To Tracking Down The Beast In Maine


Northern Maine is the place to be right now if you're looking for Bigfoot activity. Michael Merchant and his wife Kathy recently visited an area where giant footprints have been found. According to Michael, he believes they are getting closer to tracking down the beast that's leaving the prints behind. On Facebook, Kathy shared an encounter she had that scared the bejesus out of her. She explains:

Hello! Just wanted to relay what I experienced this weekend. After we had hiked into the remote area where we made camp, on day two I decided to hike alone and follow the stream near our campsite in the hopes of seeing a bear. I was walking slowly and taking pictures and looking for tracks.

There was a clearing on my right (still trees, but not as dense) and I thought I would check it out in case I might see a bear in the lower area (it was like a raised area with low lying land below it). I walked in there and didn't see any animals, so I started to turn to return to the stream.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a black upright figure move quickly. I turned to look and there was nothing but trees. My heart was racing, because it had been moving in the same direction as me (paralleling) and it moved so quickly.

When I didn't see anything, I rationalized to myself that I must have been mistaken and it must have been my black hair and that I was just being silly. (I didn't take the time to figure out that it couldn't have been my hair as it had height to it as in a figure and not a strand of hair.

So I calmed myself and went further up the trail. Again, I was taking my time to check out the plants, etc. I walked approximately 30 more minutes and was following the stream which was curving to the right, when I heard a whistle coming from the woods ahead of me.

At this point, I was creeped out, because I KNEW my people were downstream and not up ahead of me. I realized I was not alone and that something intelligent (human whistle not bird) was ahead of me. It was a low whistle not too loud and similar to how Michael might whistle at me in the woods to get my attention.

I turned around and decided I needed to get back to camp and away from that location. I started back down the trail at a much faster walk and then heard Michael's whistle. I said, "I'm here" but I was a little worried as I didn't want to make any noise. He surprised me as he was wearing a ghuillie suit and so he was blending in to background well.

After telling him it wasn't nice to be in a ghuillie suit, I told him we needed to go back to camp. Back at camp, I was able to rethink the dark figure that I saw and try to make sense of seeing something black that moved so quickly, but wasn't there when I looked. The only thing that I could figure out is that it had been traveling from hiding behind tree to hiding behind another tree, so when I looked back I would only see trees.

What it is I don't know, but what was creepy is that we were the only people there. This was no park campsite. What could have moved that quickly and why did it whistle like a human?

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Well. Micheal. I told you that you-all would have more shit going down. The thing is, it is aware of you now!

      These things are not what you think!

      I think your going to have a nice sighting now. Probably one where you see it vaporize befor your eyes which will take it right out of the Scientific loop.

      These things FUCKwith us, and you are now on it's schedule! Have fun!

      Give me a call when you need the answer!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Wait there is a whistle exactly like MM's and an upright figure is seen, meanwhile MM is walking around in ghillie suit whistling, so where do we go from there.

      Delete
    2. Read Missing 411 vol. I II III its says...

      DO NOT HIKE ALONE!!

      THE WOOD APES WILL GET YOU!!

      Delete
    3. It should say Paulaides is full of shit!!!

      Delete
    4. I wonder if he gets more hits now that he has rebranded himself as a bleever?zen yeti is a ridiculous name, co-opting others beliefs for a profit, just like he does with bigfoot.

      Delete
  3. She'll be shaping the Devil's Tower out of her mashed potatoes after this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M SHOCKED!! I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS MARRIED TO A FEMALE... I REALLY THOUGHT MERCHANT WAS GAY?! SERIOUSLY!!!





    ALL CAPS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, just another democrat.

      Delete
    2. I dont think the kid is his as his balls havn't dropped yet.

      Delete
    3. I'M DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM AND HIS SWEET TATERHOLE!!!



      ALL CAPS

      Delete
    4. ^^^^ Super Jealous of "the real all caps guy" ^^^^^

      Delete
  5. I had my first sighting when I wandered away from the group during the day because I was bored. there is always one behind you it seems like. My first was also in Texas.

    I've not found tracks in Maine but I have in Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the one behind your mum last night

      Delete
    2. please read missing 411 and you will never hike by yourself again. It scared the crap out of me. I had "something" follow me for awhile till I got back with the group I was with. They are out there watching for a chance to get you good!!

      Delete
    3. No they aren't because Paulaides makes shit up!

      Delete
  6. I've seen weird shit up here also,we def. Have "them" in Maine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup!! How they hide so good is beyond me. creepy chit!!

      Delete
  7. Merchant in a Guillie an whistling
    I would be the star of shooting Bigfoot 2
    Squatch N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who in hell scares their wife in a ghillie suit, while,um, you know, bigfooting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since there is no scientific evidence for bigfoot what difference does it make. We need "real proof" a body or bones would do.

    All we get are stories and that don't cut it. Even the 1967 PGF is not evidence since its not good enuff for science.

    We are all pwned until we get real proof that will make scientist look at it.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is all kinds of evidence, there is no PROOF you dipshit.

      Don't you retards understand the difference between evidence and PROOF.

      Your nothing but a fucking STUPID busted recdord.
      \
      Same crap, different day --- basement sceptard!

      Delete
    2. Hey Windigo - there's no evidence OR proof. If you have real evidence, that would lead to proof. What you and the rest of the bigfoot cult have is delusions that lead to nothing.

      Delete
    3. Read "The Great Pony Poop Caper" for almost unending laughs.

      No doubt the story is as true as the sky is blue.

      Peter Byrne has NEVER been implicated in a hoax. To me, if a man can go 50+ years involved in this field without ever being labeled as a hoaxer then you know he is straight up. Think about it......"so-called" researchers today are lucky to go 3 years without being implicated in a hoax.

      Peter also outs the new sellout Michael Merchants idle Loren Coleman as a thief in another story. Not my accusations, its all on the web to read for yourself if interested. I believe Byrne on that one too, I mean just read up on Loren Coleman's "NAPE" print. Hahahaha, truly laughable stuff guys. Time doesn't forget.

      Byrne also outed Ivan Marx.....Peter Byrne is a good dude and one helluva Bigfoot encyclopedia.

      Delete
  10. Is that youtube vid really called 'Kathy's Encounter in the Deep Bush'? Finally Merchant puts out something worth watching.

    That boy sure knows how to get them clicks!

    MMG

    ReplyDelete
  11. my guess is tweaker meth heads...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know your a real piece of shit throwing out crap like that if you have no proof. I don't agree or like everything he does, but I like his energy and spirit and he actually hits the woods. so fuck off with your bullshit comments. His kids probably read through hear and your just being an ass!

      Delete
  12. Hahahaha they drank the koolaid. Merchant used to bash the crap out of bigfooters but now he's all religious about it now. Ooooh, he found prints and that convinced him??!! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a total sellout. The worst kind of sellout too. He doesn't truly believe this shit. He does it for the clicks and AdSense.

      He's a fraud, nothing more. Phil has integrity. Merchant apparently needs money.

      Delete
    2. I agree with everything you say, except the part about phil having integrity.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story