Survival expert Jim LeBus responds to critics about his Bigfoot story and "Fireball Gun" featured on the History Channel

Jim LeBus demonstrating fireball gun on mock-up Bigfoot

Last Friday, survival expert Jim LeBus decided to share his Bigfoot experience on YouTube to announce an expedition to try and capture the elusive creature. Some thought he was either joking or some kind of "loon."  It did not take long before the news spread to other Bigfoot websites concerning Jim's motivation to "bag" a Bigfoot. Websites like BigfootLunchClub.com dug up some info about the History Channel television episode of "Invention USA" featuring Jim LeBus showcasing his fireball gun invention:

"Its a deterrent for a situation out in the woods. A couple of years ago I was in northern California... I was attacked by an animal and I was in my tent. I see this shadow go past the moon. So this tells me this thing is, like, 8 feet tall. And whatever it was, was pushing me into the ground...I'm assuming it was a Bigfoot. I had a .38 with me, but you can't just start popping off rounds. If you gonna cap Bigfoot your just gonna piss it off"


This morning, Jim LeBus sent us an email addressing the fireball gun and responded to critics about his Bigfoot encounter. Read below.

Invention USA is a new series. To gain viewers they sent me out as their kick-off. The night before the shoot, I was thinking if I didn't like the 2 guys I would give them the technical chemical ingredients for building a Douche Bag (as no one on the set are chemist. Which I should had done, but Hollywood being Hollywood, however (after someone did the research to discover its a douche) they would had edited it out.That day was a 6 hr shoot, they used 13 minutes. If you really watch and listen, you'll notice they re-used the same scenes and sound but at different times. I have no say on how scenes are edited, which leads to these question.. "Did anyone actually see the paintballs combust? Did anyone actually see me build a goofy looking bigfoot? Did anyone actually see my build cost receipt? Did anyone ever hear me ask for 100,000.00 dollars? Did anyone actually hear me say anything about a 3 second time delay? The two chemicals take about 2 to 3 seconds to react, this is just common sense, however (in some magical way) I added a 3 second timer to the reaction time. People Seriously!!

I create and edit my youtube videos. If someone can't decipher Hollywood from Reality, then my last question is this.. "Whose the real "LOON!?"

My bigfoot story is real. I did what I did to get my Bigfoot story out there in an extreme way. I was successful in doing that. This is how much BS I'm willing to go through to gain attention to the fact that bigfoot is real! honestly, I wished the damn thing would had left me alone, then my dumb ass wouldn't be on tv and id still be 50/50 if Bigfoot was real or not. The Invention USA shoot was shot before "Finding Bigfoot. I was actually kinda glad someone was doing a Bigfoot show, until I watched it. I'm wide open to answer any questions I can with-in my contract limits. Dec 9th was my 1st time to see the show. I wasn't very impressed.

It might appear (on tv) that I'm a whack job, and maybe people don't like that Jim LeBus, but they should at least appreciate my effort's to get my Bigfoot story out there.

I'll post a youtube vidoe on this topic.

Thanks

- Jim LeBus

Related:



Comments

  1. I give him credit for addressing his critics. When Ben Hansen started Fact or Faked show, he came onto my blog to defend the show. The fact is, it's all entertainment and you can't take TV seriously because it's an advertiser-driven industry. They can take anything out of context in editing and you never know the real story behind what all was actually done and filmed. So, Jim put himself into that terrible position of going onto a show with no control over content. If he decides to do a show some day, he better be sure he's signed on as a producer. One thing TV can't cover up, though, is if someone is a dick. That comes across quite clearly. So, that being said, if people ever call you a dick, going on TV will only amplify it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, go forth and bring one back...until then not much can be said.

    I keep waiting for Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures etc. etc. to capture a free floating apparition that matches what people claim to see...so far, fuzzy recordings, and not much else ...a few indistinct video captures etc. Much like bigfoot hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawn perhaps you can explain why Jim LeBus's Youtube account is a mere three days old and was created right about the time John Bindernagel or Bindernagle comments began. Is it only a coincidence that you posted a video of Lebus right when Dr. Bindernagel was "stopping by". And all right at the time LeBus was to appear on national television. Anyone looking to see Bindernagel's candid comments had to see LeBus.

    What is also very interesting is that LeBus posted another video that same day that told people who he was and began with the words "so you found me after watching the History Channel".

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous. I post so many articles per day that all these things can be coincidental. I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at, but these stories will keep on rolling, and I really don't need "conspiracies" about how I operate to interfere with the blog.

    I know that things are going to become tougher as this site grows, and accusations like this will persist.

    To keep rumors from spreading, I'll do my best to respond to comments like yours, but really, I got so much to do at the moment. I just fear that one day, comments like this will tear me down. I have to admit it's annoying, but what can I do? I've done all I can do for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He might want to proof read his YouTube profile,especially under occupation.
    So is he really like this (a dick) or just pretends to be?
    I like to see good in everyone and hope he is a decent guy.
    If the persona is just Hollywood,then I'd suggest ditching it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anonymous's you're really sad little people. If you can't sign in with a real name, a real background, a real site and identity, you don't exist and your comments don't mean shit. That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There should be better tools available for blog owners to control who can post.There are too many holes in the current system that trolls can bypass.
    It's a shame that some people are such asses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story