OWFR: Safety in the field [Tips for Bigfoot Hunters]


The OWFR, or Ontario Wildlife Field Research organization is one of our favorite Bigfoot research groups. These guys are interested in exploring and documenting the nature and prevalence of known and unknown wildlife in Ontario, Canada. Bigfoot just happens to be one of the main things they're trying to understand.

When you're on a wildlife expedition, you're going to run into problems and run into safety issues. This video by Jason Goldring talks briefly on safety while doing field research.

Comments

  1. Thanks Shawn for the post. You have the one and only blog that I check out religiously everyday. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Timothy and you're welcome.

    For those readers who don't know who Timothy D Ervick is, he is one of the founding members of the OWFR, along with Jason Goldring and Peter Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shawn, we at OWFR appreciate the compliment. I like your blog, as it keeps us up-to-date, on what's going on with our hairy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the video (I tried..too slow..write a summary :)), but did follow their link and another site I have never seen before... and from the face of it, looks worth some time perusing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info guys.Unfortunately there is no cellular coverage where I go.
    I realised this when I wanted to pin my location on Google Earth.
    I travel alone,but I'm not so deep that I can't get out should something happen.
    I carry a large knife and bear spray in case of predators.As you know,in Canada I can't walk around with a gun.
    I'm also documenting habitat areas and wildlife as well as searching for Bigfoot.(in Alberta)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story